Paper applications are available by sending us an email at PLAY@humanleaguesudbury.com. Please submit applications a minimum of 4 weeks before the activity begins. Applications can take several weeks to process.
One in three Canadian families cannot afford to enrol their children in sport or recreation activities†. That means that many kids are missing out. The PLAY program is dedicated to removing barriers so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.We see it as equipping kids for life, because participation in organized sport and recreation increases a child’s chance for success in life. They discover and participate, gain self-confidence, develop self-esteem, learn leadership skills, and their lives become richer. This is the power of PLAY. Help us give kids a sporting chance!
How to get help for your family
Families looking for assistance can submit an application to the P.L.A.Y. Program through the Play Application’ button above, by email, mail or fax.
- Families will be required to provide proof of income for the previous year to determine eligibility††
- Applicants will be notified by the PLAY coordinator if they are approved or if further information is required.
- All information received is kept strictly confidential.
- For more information about the PLAY Program, please email PLAY@humanleaguesudbury.com
† (Vision Critical 2011) †† Maximum household income guidelines:
- For families of 2, maximum household income is $26,583
- For families of 3, maximum household income is $32,681
- For families of 4, maximum household income is $39,680
- For families of 5, maximum household income $45,004
- For families of 6, maximum household income $50,758
- For families of 7, maximum household income $56,511